Conversation Zimbabwe is an ambitious project by a group of young Zimbabweans aimed at encouraging open and honest conversations around key issues related to the country.
In holding these conversations, we seek to be agents in moulding the soul of a nation – if a shared national identity can be called that.
This online forum covers thought-provoking weekly topics and encourages people, far and wide, to contribute and actively engage.
Some key questions to ponder:
- What does it mean to be Zimbabwean
- What role does our history play in our present?
- How do we define “culture” and values in the Zimbabwean context?
- In what ways can the youth contribute to Zimbabwe?
- How do people view politics, the society and the Zimbabwean economy?